Laine - Nordic Knit Life
"Laine - Nordic Knit Life" ... a more then wonderful book for knitters and everyone who enjoys the good and beautiful things in life!
The current issue is the first one published - and it's pure joy, we're looking forward to see many many more editions already. This is a high-quality magazine: stunning pictures, interviews and recipies, patterns and reviews.
This first edition contains eleven beautifully photographed and illustrated patterns by e.g. Joji Locatelli, Helga Isager, Stephen West, Veera Välimaki and more. Apart from that, find the following:
- Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- Long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- Interview with Helga Isager
- Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- Travel guide to Lisbon